Typical Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) address significant life issues such as obesity and smoking outside the workplace, safely and in confidence for those employees who are in distress. While these are important, a holistic approach addresses the primary barriers to long-term behavioral change.
The Corporate Touch Massage and Wellness program is an EAP of a different sort. Our version of EAP focuses on Encouragement, Accountability, and Principles and is good for everyone at every stage of life.
Stress and depression deplete healthy lifestyles. Knots are not just in the muscles but in behavior as well. We educate and coach on these mental and emotional barriers.
Alleviate the stress your employees feel
and make your business better.
Proactively address stress in your company to reduce long-term damaging effects including ulcers, heart ailments, strokes, arthritis, depression, decreased morale, costly health claims, and high employee turnover.
Corporate Massage and Wellness coaching programs build personal awareness, provide tools and strategies to employ, and tackles accountability in taking the steps in personal growth.
The goal is to teach participants how to monitor their own body signals and needs to become aware when time out is needed and how to gain control over their personal sense of well-being. This includes listening.
Listening is a fundamental skill. Developing listening skills serves two purposes:
- It helps participants hear themselves so they can identify what is underlying so they can be emotionally honest with themselves.
- It promotes healing because telling and being listened to and believed by a safe person is essential to healing.
Other elements of coaching programs may address:
- Seeing more clearly
- Making a paradigm shift
- Recognizing personal truth telling
- Being present in the present
- Redirecting thoughts and fears
- Reducing anxiety
- Honoring the grieving process and its healing effects
- Thriving in community
The tools and resources Corporate Touch Massage and Wellness brings to participants addresses stress and reduces tension that drains people of the physical and emotional health needed to perform optimally for themselves and for the organization.
Corporate Touch Massage and Wellness programs are designed to calmly activate the relaxation response in the spirit of trust and truth to maintain connection while honoring the needs of all.
Our model includes elements such as managing emotion with respect and honor, preventing brain sabotage, and handling confrontation without fear. Other skills addressed in the program include:
- Resolutions where everyone wins
- Courageous conversations for healing
- Remaining calm around intense emotions
- Fool-proofing relationships
- Handing silence and avoidance
- Telling yourself the truth
- Managing grief, loss, and change
- Visualizing new communication patterns and outcomes
- Understanding your thoughts
- Understanding your brain in relationships
- Reducing anxiety and preventing resentment
- Learning and using emotional honesty
- Finding safe people and becoming a safe person
- Building trust and truth with gentleness
- Connecting boundaries, beliefs, and values with individual strengths and temperaments
Corporate Touch Massage and Wellness programs are for all, including:
- Executive and staff level employees
- Small and large businesses
- Community and civic organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- 1-hour Learn at Lunch
- 2-hour workshops
- 4-hour workshops
- All day retreats
- On-site at your company
- Off-site at our conference center
- One-on-one coaching
- Coaching in small groups of 2-3 people
PRICING & PROGRAMS
Healthy and happy employees are an asset meriting investment!
(COMPANY PAYS 100%)
Stress affects every system and organ of the body and the business.
"How you run your body is how you run your business. That's the bottom line."