Massage not only relaxes and invigorates the body it provides many other therapeutic benefits:
- Reduces chronic tension, which increases productivity
- Helps clear the mind to improve focus and concentration
- Counters the stress response, which improves morale
- Eases pressures and reduces anxiety and worry
- Offers a mental break from busy, technology-centric days
Massage Therapy Options
- Performed by professionally certified, licensed, and experienced massage therapists
- Provided on-site with ergonomically designed massage chairs
- Offered weekly, monthly, quarterly and for special events
- Sessions can last 15 – 30 minutes
Table treatments are available through our network of therapists specializing in several modalities including pre-natal, sports, and relaxation. By appointment only.
Introducing Virtual Massage
Virtual massage therapy is designed to assist in untangling emotional knots that affect how we interact with ourselves and others. It provides tools and strategies that are important to maintain healthy connections and relationships at home, work, and in the community. Learning and skills used in virtual massage align with the Corporate Touch Massage and Wellness coaching programs.
CHAIR MASSAGE SPECIAL EVENTS
Annual or Semi-annual Events
Employee Appreciation Events
Customer Appreciation Days
Conventions and Trade Shows
Women’s Spa Retreats
Health and Wellness Fairs
Wellness Program Kick-off
Teacher Appreciation Days
College and University Finals Weeks
- Project Completions
PRICING & PROGRAMS
Healthy and happy employees are an asset meriting investment!
(COMPANY PAYS 100%)
Professional services delivered on time and fully by professionally skilled, licensed, knowledgeable, and experienced personnel.
"How you run your body is how you run your business. That's the bottom line."